What I teach ...
... and how can I help!
I teach a range of subjects currently and also I have taught a range of subjects previously. While my early teaching was not a matter of choice, my current teaching reflect my personal interests to a much greater extent. I teach the following subjects presently, at different academic levels:
- Human Resource Management - Postgraduate Level
- Managing Diversity in Business - Postgraduate Level
- Diversity Management - Undergraduate Honours Level
- Human Behaviour in the Workplace - Second Year Graduate Apprentice Programme
In the past I have taught the following subjects
- Critical Approaches to Management
- Changing Trends in Employment
- Principles of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Labour Law
- HRM for Small Businesses
- Compensation Management